Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Art of Pasta

When we first got married, I was surprised and excited to find out that Andrew had a pastamaker. We often have lazy weekends where we decide to make homemade pasta - which is SO incredibly delicious, but also labor intensive. I think it is a beautiful process to watch flour and eggs turn into these long silky sheets of pasta, that then turn into a rack of richly golden strands of fettucini or spaghetti. We made spaghetti this weekend, and I decided to document the process. If you've never had homemade pasta, invite yourselves over for dinner sometime and we'll make some for you!








5 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey all you blog readers, the meal at the end of this process was amazing! My wife is quite the cook :)

Erica and Jay said...

Invite me, that looked delicious. Erica you look so cute in an apron! Loved Andrew's comment. Hugs to you ALL family of 3!

Krissy said...

That looks amazing! But how in the world do you have lazy weekends?!? Wish you could send both my way! Fun post Erica.

Michelle said...

That looks so great, Erica! I'd love to have some! :)

Tussany said...

I just invited myself but forgot the date :) Wish we could just stop by! You are such a good cook!