Why is it that babies taking baths are so darn cute? I still can't put my finger on exactly what it is...but my current theory is that the oh-so-cute rolls of chub are front and center. Funny how triple chins and 'rolls' are acceptable - lovable, even - on infants, but not so much on adults....but back to my point.
One of my favorite activities to do with Zachary is bathtime. During his first month, he hated the bath, but now that the air is a bit warmer, and he has more insulation, he just loves bathtime, and rewards his bather with lots of smiles. Normally I can't bathe him AND take pictures of him, but since Daddy was able to do bathtime with us this weekend, I just grabbed the camera to capture my little man in bathtime. Oh, and as you can see, he likes being IN the bath, but doesn't necessarily like being taken OUT of the bath :)

1 comment:
don't cry, little man!!! carol would be so upset to see that you're crying. ;) thanks for the "fix" it was perfect!
Post a Comment